Recipe for adobo spice blend from chef Jose Garces.
I make my own adobo spice blend that I’ve been using for years on just about anything and everything.
– 6 tbs Kos
– 6 tbs Kosher Salt
– 6 tbs Granulated Garlic
– 2 tbs Fresh Ground Pepper
– 2 tbs Onion Powder
– 2 tbs Cumin Seed, toasted and ground
– 2 tbs Coriander Seed, toasted and ground
– 2 tbs Chipotle Chile Powder
– 1/4 tsp Allspice Berry, toasted and ground
1. Combine all elements thoroughly.
2. Store in an airtight jar in a cool, dry place
Adobo will keep up to 2 months.